Monday, June 29, 2009

Still no content

Thats what I meant with no content fellow followers!

On another point I think our name is to "thirio-inspired". ( No complains there since it was thirio who openned the blog)

I would suggest another one.. a name more adapted to the harsh reality that we all live...
You probably have heard the famous blog g700. (If not you are probably an idiot or leaving on another sphere. )

The name, g700 signifies the level of pay (€700) that a young greek will take home during his/her first years of emplyement in the birthplace of demoracy, art, civilization, culture and eventual demise of the aforementioned...

Very much in line with the "WE" message I suggest we take an average of our salaries and name our blog G2,333+25 days of holiday from the first year Suckers!!!!

(according to my rough estimations thats the average salary of us six, without counting for mama's papa's money which of course some of us still get!! ) It will be a statement to all young greeks out there that the solution is infornt of their eyes!

I already know that my fellow contributors will find my suggesttion lame, not romantic or, inquisitive enough....Maybe even a bit provokative pffff!

well I just felt like suggesting it! (I hate romantic bull*** anyways)

No comments: