Friday, July 3, 2009

Greece vs Holland as boyfriends/men

I love Greece, my muscular toned man who can cook, dance, make love and give me all his love and attention while being the cool guy around. Greece is my big love, despite his crazy temper, his ups and downs, the drama, the lack of organisation, the rudeness and the stealing and corruption. I love Holland as well, he is my well dressed, always in a suit gentleman. I love him cos he treats me well, cos he takes me out to nice dinners and treats me like a lady. He doesn't shout at me like Greece, and he brings me chocolates and flowers. He never says antyhing to hurt me and accepts me just the way I am. I don't have to have make up on, or be thin, I can just be myself with Holland. Greece nags and critisizes me but he also has a six pack and when his hands take my head in them I surrender completely. Something draws me back to Greece's arms every single time. Perhaps the sex is better, or perhaps you cannot compare being treated fantastic and feeling fantastic. Let's face it. When it comes to love, logic goes out of the window and so I will eternally belong to Greece, even if it is more convenient to marry Holland.

No comments: